A deeper love
We do all we can to protect newborns. Not only do we simulate the maternal environment, but we also improve the accuracy of temperature, humidity, and oxygen concentration. We also take advantage of our expertise in monitoring. Combined with the self-rescue apnea function, B8 infant monitoring incubator demonstrates our pursuit for professionalism and perfection.
Temperature Control Technology
- Variable resistive heating technology
- Adopt the resistive double heating tube, double fin radiator, and temperature control system to work in time-sharing, which realizes fast heating speed, shortened heating time and small temperature fluctuations to create a stable and warm environment for infants.
- Air circulation system
- Symmetrical double air inlet and double air outlet design Uniform temperature and humidity inside the incubator
Humidity control technology
Oxygen concentration control technology
- Servo oxygen supply: The closed-loop feedback control is achieved through air-oxygen ratio calculation and oxygen concentration measurement.
- One button oxygen concentration calibration: Oxygen concentration detection accuracy is up to ±2%.
The industry’s first perfect combination of neonatal incubator and neonatal monitoring
It’s not just a baby incubator
The Z8 monitoring system is built specifically for newborns and features ExNeo® ECG technology, Adap-DSP® NIBP technology, Masimo SpO2, self-rescue apnea technology, biocompatibility-tested accessories for newborns, and more.